Dr. Curtis Rogers discusses cookbooks in the South Carolina State Library collection with Sarah Pettus, Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, and Kerry Jeyschune, Digital Projects Coordinator.
In this episode, we learn about:
- Princess Pamela’s Soul Food Cookbook – Pamela Strobel
- South Carolina First Lady Cookbook 1986 (series)
- Greek Revival – Patricia Moore-Pastides
- The Food, Folklore, and Art of Lowcountry Cooking - Joseph E. Dabney
- Sallie Ann Robinson’s Kitchen: Food and Family Lore from the Lowcountry - Sallie Ann Robinson (AKA, The Gullah Diva)