Dr. Curtis Rogers discusses home literacy and summer reading with Dr. Eliza Braden, assistant professor of Instruction and Teacher Education at the University of South Carolina’s College of Education.
- Addressing Summer Reading Setback Among Economically Disadvantaged Elementary Students
- Learning from Summer: Effects of Voluntary Summer Learning Programs on Low-Income Urban Youth
- Public Library Summer Programming Is Vital to Communities, SLJ Survey Shows
- Representation of Latinx Immigrants and Immigration in Children’s Literature: A Critical Content Analysis
- Everything Black Is NOT Bad! Families and Teachers Engaging in Critical Discussions around Race
- Beyond Mirrors and Windows: A Critical Content Analysis of Latinx Children’s Books