In part 1 of this 3 part series, Dr. Curtis Rogers discusses the South Carolina Digital Library with Kate Boyd and John Quirk. Kate is the South Carolina Digital Library Program Director and Associate Director for the Midlands Region and John is the Assistant Coordinator for the Midlands Region.
Additional resources mentioned in this episode:
- Henry William Ravenel Papers, 1739-1935
- Fungi of Carolina, natural specimens of the species (1852)
- Moving Images Research Collection (MIRC)
- Colin J. McRae Papers, Huse Audit Series
- South Carolina Bookmobiles Collection
- Rosenwald Schools of South Carolina, An Oral History Exhibit